“Slav’s team at Plan A are some of the best engineers I’ve ever seen. For a company that wants more than a short-term project, their membership program is a no-brainer.”
-Jake Joyce, EVP/CMO at The Cordish Companies & Maryland Live
Our popular membership program rewards our clients with some pretty terrific perks.
Not all of our clients are members — some clients like to start by giving us smaller projects before they decide to become a member. If you decide to join, here are the special benefits you’ll enjoy:
- An automatic discount on all our hourly or monthly rates.
- Our much-loved “Second Opinion” service. If anyone on your team wants to call us to ask our opinion on a software issue, we’ll give you feedback free of charge. Ask us about nearly anything, and we’ll share our quick perspective: a new technology you just read about, a price quote from another vendor, or a coding issue you’ve been seeing. We love this stuff, and we love helping our clients with their day-to-day decisions.
- Networking events throughout the year.
- Your team can also attend our annual software keynote presentation in person or via webinar. Each year we create a presentation called “Next Year’s Software Landscape: What You Need To Know.” This is a great overview that provides insights into the technology issues that are transforming the world, and guidance around how to prepare for them.
You can become a Plan A member in one of two ways:
- Instant-enroll: there’s no fee for membership. Instead, organizations that want the discount and other benefits immediately pre-pay $250,000 up front as an annual retainer. As our team works over the next year, their hours are then deducted from this deposit at the discounted rate.
- Auto-enroll: even if a client doesn’t pre-pay a retainer, once a client spends $750,000 or more on software development with us at our standard pricing during the year, we grant them automatic membership for the next 12 months.
Members can be startups, Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits and everything in between. Reach out today to learn more!
Still have Questions?
Contact us for a free consultation